A review by jfield351
Carrie Soto Is Back, by Taylor Jenkins Reid
emotional inspiring lighthearted reflective relaxing fast-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? Character
- Strong character development? Yes
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? Yes
- Flaws of characters a main focus? Yes
This book was good, locale and exciting but it just didn’t feel like something TJR would write. I loved the cameo of DJATS though!
SpoilerThe death scene felt very flat, and very un-tjr to me. it wasn’t drawn out like the death in her other books.
Moderate: Death, Toxic relationship, and Chronic illness
Minor: Bullying and Death of parent