funny lighthearted mysterious tense medium-paced
- Plot- or character-driven? Plot
- Strong character development? No
- Loveable characters? It's complicated
- Diverse cast of characters? No
- Flaws of characters a main focus? No
I liked the story even though I think it was a bit much at the end, but the FMC annoyed me to high heaven. It's not that I didn't like the character because she's harmless, but she's one of those people whose personality would annoy me to the point where I would try to have as little interaction as possible. Yes, 15% of this is due to the fact that she takes her shoes off and puts it on the dude's dashboard TWICE.